Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Siamesers' Evil Plot - Part II

It's been a long time since I've been able to write. I've been forced into hiding.

Stalking the Siamesers. Sleeping in the trenches.

Gathering information. Trying to stop their horriblish, awfullish plans.

I was right. They're plotting something. Pipkin is planning to takeover.

He's going to take out his enemies one by one.

And he's stepped up his recruiting.

He spends all day in the window, whispering to the other cats, mewing at the birds, sending his message far and wide.

And now he has a secret plan for Thursday too:

They're going to unite cats everywhere. Get them to rise up. To come together.

Could it be any more horrible?

Cats can't unite. They can't commun--

Commu--

They can't talk to each other! Other cats are scary. Very, very scary.

I don't want any more cats here! Two Siamesers are already more than I can handle.

I'm out of here!

I've tried to warn Mom and Dad, but they don't believe me.

They think Pipkin is a sweet, sweet boy.

He has them all fooled!

Whatever happens, know that I tried to stop them.

I tried to warn you.

Go to Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment